- Water and Dust Resistant – Not meant to be immersed for an extended amount of time but can handle water exposure without a problem
- 45mm case with Bio and 9-axis Sensors Built-in – Includes heart rate monitor, barometer, compass, accelerometers, altimeter and more
- Full Circle P-OLED Display – Crisp and clear full color graphics, great for telling time or for your apps
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor – Fast and responsive, no delays, apps work seamlessly
- Bluetooth and Wi-fi connectivity – Connect to your phone even when it isn’t with you, yes you read that right
- Far too many more to list
Look & Feel: 4.5/5
The LG Watch Urbane is definitely not the flashiest watch I have reviewed. It's design elements are more in line with classic watch styling. Personally I like the classic edge this timepiece portrays. If classic elements are more your style then this is the smart watch for you.
At first glance many people don't even notice that it doesn't even have hands! The standard face (pictured above) looks from a distance as if the Watch Urbane is just a simple silver watch. Swipe left or right and it comes alive, bringing your favorite apps to life.
The case is a 45mm circle with a 1.3 inch P-OLED display. Not too bulky and sits nicely on the wrist. The lugs are large though so this can be awkward if you have a slender wrist.
The leather band is sturdy and easy to adjust to pretty much any wrist size. Also the band is easily changeable if you are looking to switch up the style. Some people have changed it to a silver metal band with awesome results. Here is one result that looks good.
The LG Watch Urbane is a little on the light side as far as weight is concerned. But it still feels good and balanced. If you want a smart watch that looks like a classic watch with a professional edge then the LG Watch Urbane is for you.
Build Quality & Durability: 4.5/5
LG knew what they were doing when they put the Watch Urbane together. The fit and finish on this watch is excellent and you will be impressed when you look it over. Nothing is out of place, the edges are smooth without imperfections.
It is refreshing to see a modern watch like this with an attention to detail that rivals the craftsmen of old. I'm not saying that it is better in anyway, just saying that LG has done their homework and it shows.
The price point on the LG Watch Urbane is reasonable, especially when compared to some of the "giants" in the smartwatch scene. When you do a direct comparison, feature for feature you may think this watch is even underpriced. That's why it earns a solid nod in the pricing department at a 4.5 out of 5. This is a quality smartwatch by LG. It will be interesting to see where they take this line of watches moving forward.